Harnessing customer feedback to improve customer experience
Improving customer experience is a process; it involves listening to, understanding, and analyzing customer feedback. Tatvam help companies harness the potential of customer experience analysis and use it to improve their business.
What is customer feedback?
In the simplest of terms, customer feedback is a direct review of your work. In practice, however, it is a lot more than just a comment on you or your business:
- It is a valuable source of information that allows you to understand a customer’s perspective regarding your brand
- It holds the key to expanding your business in a manner that would be welcomed in the market
- It is necessary data that provides strong footing to with any businesses looking at sustainable growth
Customer feedback is a goldmine, but one that is scattered all over the
internet. Mining it effectively would mean understanding which sources to tap.
The sources of customer feedback
The internet is the best place to be heard, and that is exactly where all the precious feedback lives. Customer feedback management begins with these sources:
- Social Media: This can be your brands biggest source of feedback. If anyone has anything to say about a product or an experience with a brand, this is where it often happens.
- Support Emails: The support staff knows all too well how the customers feel. Support emails contain some of the most crystal-clear feedback that a company could ask for.
- Online Reviews: Online reviews from sites like google, yelp and more can have a huge impact on your business in today’s influencer minded world. Every product has a string of online reviews that greatly impacts its popularity.
- Product Surveys: Consumers fill these out all over the web. It allows them to help each buy what’s best. The opinions swapped here and on similar forums are a treasure trove of information.
There is only so much information you can mine out of suggestion boxes. Tap the web!
What does the customer think about your business?
This is what customer feedback all about: understanding what they think and
feel about your business.
- Managing customer reviews allows you to learn their perceptions of the brand, their expectations of the product, and their likelihood to recommend.
- Is your customer happy, sad, or indifferent to your service? Customer Feedback Analysis answers these questions to let you know your exact standing.
- Remember: If you aren’t in the discussion, then you aren’t even in the radar. Either way, customer feedback can dictate your next marketing campaign.
How feedback helps you improve customer experience
- The final goal of using customer feedback analytics is to enhance each customer’s experience with the brand. Mining customer feedback is step one in this process.
- A customer’s experience improves when they get what they expect. However, without knowing what they want, you can’t give them what they desire.
The scattered sources of information can make customer feedback analysis a challenge unless you have the tools of Tatvam:
- Online Review Management tools that extract and collate important consumer reviews.
- Sentiment Analysis that specializes in twitter mentions, to tap into that wealth of feedback.
- Social Media Analysis that digs out the genuine customer stories to help you understand your market.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning enabled tools that generate expert insights through the analysis.
- The ability to monitor feedback continuously through the seamless Tatvam Dashboard.
The volume of customer feedback is growing every day, and it is essential you know about it. Tatvam lets you take charge of the scattered sources, and constantly analyze them for better customer experience management.
See what Tatvam can do for you!
Feedback management system, also known as CFM (customer feedback management), is the process with which the feedback and suggestions from the customers are taken into account. This feedback further triggers the necessary changes and improvements in the operation to offer a better user experience.
Customer feedback can be improved in a lot of different ways. However, the primary option here is to collect all the reviews and feedback under one head and consider each of them individually. This can give you a better idea of what improvements need to be made.
Customer feedback is one of the most important considerations for the product and service industry. It helps to boost the customer experience by leaps and bounds. Moreover, it even helps you make your business decisions quicker since you already know the weak-links.
There are various channels to gather customer feedback. Firstly, you have to keep track of reviews of your services on third-party platforms. Secondly, the feedback page on your own service page needs to be considered. And lastly, feedback forms, with short and easy questions could be sent to the customers and prospects.
Since customer feedback can highlight the shortcomings and weak-links on your product or service, your work is simpler and business decisions can be taken quickly. Moreover, addressing the customers’ concerns directly will result in more loyalty than any other means.
Taking customer feedback and addressing them quickly and appropriately is indispensable. It ensures that the business’s customer satisfaction is less often challenged or doubted. This way, more people start to appreciate the measures your business takes to care for customers and not just profit-making.